Learn how to bake and infuse your own fully vegan (easily gluten free) Vegan Dream Bars, or as we call them “Green” Dream bars. Hello Dollies or Dream bars are layered bars of oreo crumbs, coconut flakes, chocolate, and then whatever crunch you can think of: we used nuts but pretzels, chips or other crunchies are not off the table!
Cannabis infused baking can be easy to do if you follow precise measurements and safety instructions which we cover in our previous videos listed below. In this video, we use a dropper to infuse bars since we do not bake the cannabis into the “batter”. This unique way of infusion using a dropper is great for raw desserts as it allows for accurate portion control.
Our videos look really different, what happened?!? We are super excited to have produced this video with Hamilton Rising. They are a local production company that are expert food video producers. Our founder Katarina will be starring in many upcoming videos produced by them making both sweet, savoury and infused or non infused foods! Stay tuned and subscribe to see whats next from Dolled Up and Hamilton Rising.
– Oreos/gluten free chocolate cookie sandwich of choice
– Infused coconut oil cannabutter (based off of the calculations you make per serving. PLEASE REFER TO THE VIDEOS BELOW FOR HELP WITH THIS). Infuse your cannabis into 36-48g of coconut oil to ensure the actual bars are not overloaded with oil.
– 1/3 cup coconut oil (uninfused- if not infusing, use 1/2 cup)
– 1/4 cup brown sugar
– 1 bag desiccated coconut
– 1/3-1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
– 1/4 cup nuts, pretzels, chips, crunch!
– 1 can of Nature’s Charm Vegan Coconut Condensed Milk
Hamilton Rising Instagram:
How to Infuse Coconut Oil Safely with The Viet Vegan:
How to Infuse Canola Oil:
– we are not professionals making any informed recommendation for health benefit or medicinal use of marijuana;
– we do not claim any liability to what one produces at home using marijuana products. Viewers should refer to many sources online and in retail shops before producing their own edibles.
– DO NOT: share with children, consume in front of children; act on this if you are under the age of 19 (21 in some states); operate heavy machinery; drive any moving vehicle; overdose beyond the legal dose; make this product in an illegal country or state;
– Be kind to yourself. Enjoy with friends to ensure your safety and take things slow.